Cancellation Request Form
Valid Cancellation Provisions
Below are the only cancellation provisions provided for by your contract. Please indicate the one that applies to this request. Your account will NOT be cancelled until you provide the required proofs. Your contract requires 30 days notice. You are responsible for all fees until your cancellation is effective.
Medical: You are providing proof that you have become totally and permanently disabled during the term of your membership. Total and permanent disability means such disability as would prevent you from using any of the sellers facilities. A written physician’s statement is required.
Relocation: If a member relocates more than 30 miles from the club, the member may cancel the contract if an affiliated club is not provided. Member must provide proof of permanent relocation. Refer to the acceptable proof list below.
Expiration/Option to Cancel: If the number of payments you agreed to on your contract have been completed or your contract stipulates that you have the option to cancel.
- * Anyone cancelling their gym membership for Medical or Relocation is required to pay a $50.00 cancellation fee. Please mail in a check or money order made payable to “Max Fitness”.
- Note: THIS IS ONLY A REQUEST FOR CANCELLATION. IT DOES NOT GUARANTEE CANCELLATION UNTIL ALL CRITERIA IS MET.
- PLEASE MAIL THE REQUIRED PROOF OF RELOCATION OR MEDICAL DISABILITY TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS (OR UPLOAD TO THIS FORM):
- CLUB ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES
- 189 East University Dr.
- Auburn, AL 36832
- *Put in Certified Mail*
Acceptable proof for relocation cancellation
- Rental Lease: SIGNED RENTAL LEASE (BY BOTH PARTIES) No family members or anything typed in Word. (Real Estate or Apt Complex)
- Military Orders: Spouse may not use deployment orders. ETS orders require a DD214. PCS Orders require AUTHZ Dependants for spouse
- Utility Bill: Must list physical address (City, State & Zip included)
- Drivers License: Requires a recent issue date
- Official change of address confirmation letter from postal service: Must list new address.
- College acceptance letter with class schedule (Both required & school’s name and address must be listed)
Guidelines for cancellation procedure
- All cancellations require a 30 day notice (Depends on gym/contract)
- All proof must have a date // Nothing dated or issued prior to contract
- Cancellation fee // Required unless contract has expired.
- P.O box is not acceptable // physical address only
- Proof must be in members name, listing physical address (City, State & Zip included) with a recent date.
- We do not use any information printed off-line.
- Please understand that you are responsible for any monthly dues that occur on your account until approved for cancellation. If your account is denied due to lack of proof or additional proof being needed, your 30 day notice (depends on your contract) will not be backdated. We must be fair to all members and process paperwork in the order in which it is received.