Cancellation Request Form
Please understand this is only a request for cancellation and does not guarantee cancellation until all criteria is met.
Medical: You are providing proof that you have become totally and permanently disabled during the term of your membership.
Total and permanent disability means such disability as would prevent you from using any of the sellers facilities. A written physician’s statement is required.
Relocation: If a member permanently relocates more than 15 miles from the club.
Member must provide proof of permanent relocation. Refer to the acceptable proof list below.
Expiration/Month to Month: If the number of payments you agreed to on your contract have been completed.
Buyout Fee: Pay 25% of remaining balance on contract and cancel immediately.
Option to Cancel (Gym or Personal Training): Pay a $99.00 cancellation fee and 30 day notice to cancel at anytime, no proof needed.
Acceptable proof for relocation cancellation:
Rental Lease: Real Estate or Apt Complex and must be signed by both parties.
- Spouse may not use deployment orders.
- ETS orders require a DD214.
- PCS Orders require Authorized Dependents for spouse
Utility Bill: Physical address and service address must match (city, state, and zip included)
Drivers License: Requires a recent issue date
Official change of address confirmation letter from postal service - - Must list new address.
Guidelines for cancellation procedure:
- All cancellations require a 30 day notice
- Your account must be current with no past due balances
- All proof must have a date (nothing dated or issued prior to contract)
- A cancellation fee of $50.00 is required when cancelling for Medical or Relocation
- PO box is not acceptable (physical address only)
- Proof must be in members name, listing physical address (City, State & Zip included) with a recent date.
- We do not use any information printed off-line.
After you submit the form, you should get a copy of the form. If you don't see it please check your spam inbox.
Questions/Concerns please call: 334-826-1224